There's one thing that can not miss here at home, granola, but not just Granola, must be something special, without refined sugar or chemical additives. So, what better than make our own granola with combinations that please your palate.
I had already give you a suggestion, but now let me give you another one.
I hope you try and enjoy.
- 2cups rolled Oats - gluten free (for those who have no problems of intolerance or allergy can use normal oatmeal)
-1/4 Cup buckwheat (or quinoa)
- ½ cup nuts (hazelnuts and almonds)
- ¼ cup dry apricots
-1/4 Cup dry dates
- ¼ cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
-1/4 Cup pumpkin seeds (or sunflower)
- ¼ cup maple syrup or Agave
- 2tbsp. coconut oil (if you do not have or can not find it, add 4 tbsp. a juice you like, it`s going work, no problem)
Chop (with a knife) hazelnuts, almonds, apricots and dates.
In a bowl mix all ingredients and involve it with a spoon.
Later use your hands, slightly wet, to make sure it is all well combined.
Place on a baking tray with parchment paper and bake until crispy (open the oven every 5 minutes and give it a stir).